Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · April 24, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Commencement and retention packages.
- Customized marketing support.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities.
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance.
- Recognized as one of the 100 Best Small Art Towns in America.
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability.
- One year mentorship program for all new physicians.
- FPN includes more than 900 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
- The Franciscan Physician Network - Central Indiana Region is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine physician to join us in establishing a new practice venture in Columbus, IN.
- Distance to Indianapolis: One hour.
- Paid malpractice.
- Experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged.
- Competitive compensation plan including income guarantee, with bonus incentives.
- With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
- Retirement options.
- Generous start-up bonus.
- CME stipend plus 5 paid days.
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives.
- Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000.
- Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ's ministry in our Franciscan tradition.
- This organization brings together, under one name, the many physician groups associated with Franciscan Alliance's hospitals and various access points all across the system.
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision.
- Columbus has a variety of housing available, from historic homes to subdivision properties to custom designed structures on a rugged landscape with scenic views.
- Franciscan Alliance is one of the largest Catholic Health care systems in the Midwest and has a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance.
- Columbus is the county seat of Bartholomew County.
- More than 30 International companies.
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend.
- Franciscan Physician Network has more than 750 physicians at 260 practice locations, who care for more than three million patients annually.
- National Geographic Traveler ranked Columbus 11th on its historic destinations list in late 200, describing the city as "authentic, unique, and unspoiled.
- Franciscan Physician Network, Central Indiana Region, is based in Indianapolis and is a partnership of over 225 physicians and advanced-practice providers work Franciscan St. Francis Health.
- Columbus is currently ranked 11th in the United States on the list of safest cities per population.
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a).
- At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers.
- Columbus has more than 20 parks and over 18 miles of walking and biking trails.
- Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of Franciscan Health, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health's hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois.
- " Columbus is also home to the national headquarters of the engine company Cummins, Inc.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago