Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Client Overview.
- St. Vincent is a nonprofit, spiritually-centered health system, sponsored by Ascension Health of St. Louis, MO.
- To greater meet the needs of our individual and corporate clients, St. Vincent is seeking a physician/medical director at our Fiat Chrysler Automobiles employee wellness clinic.
- Competitive salary.
- Will deliver high quality comprehensive care to patients with a focus on relationship building.
- A part-time opportunity is available as well (3 days per week).
- The nation's largest Catholic health system.
- St. Vincent Health is a member of Ascension Health.
- Provide oversight and leadership for the advanced practice providers in the office.
- St. Vincent - Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Employee Wellness Center in Kokomo, IN.
- No insurance companies/ 100% Fee for service.
- Great work/life balance.
- Internal Medicine Opportunity.
- The duties will also include medical care with disease management, working with a team of physicians and same day appointments for acute illness.
- St. Vincent Health is one of Indiana's largest employers with 20 health ministries serving 47 counties in central Indiana.
- The nation's largest non-profit healthcare system.
- About St. Vincent.
- The 130-year-old health system delivers high quality, compassionate care in service areas such as cardiovascular, women's, children's, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
- The focus is optimizing patients' overall health by assessing their current health risks, and providing disease prevention, education and detection.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Kokomo, IN.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago