Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · April 24, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Indiana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- All travel and housing expenses covered as well as malpractice and tail for locums.
- Less than 11,000 per year.
- Locums, locums to perm, or perm considered.
- No extreme acuity or trauma patients as they are air shipped to larger hospital.
- Craig J. Harris.
- Plus weekend coverage available.
- Low volume at all locations.
- Schedule is flexible to docs availability.
- Temp privileges available so can start shifts quickly.
- Cellphone (.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- Lots of day and night shifts available that need coverage starting Asap at multiple locations within the Health system.
- Board certified or eligible in IM, FP, or EM.
- Acls & Pals required.
- Senior Physician and Midlevel Recruiter.
- Suite 200.
- Not a J1 or H1B opportunity.
- You will stay busy with a lot of shift options.
- We have an excellent referral program for any leads that go to work-$1000 referral.
- Emergency Medicine Low volume locums need in Indiana Asap.
This perm job opening was posted
by Harris Medical Associates.