Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Licensure & Certifications.
- Known as the "Crossroads of America," Indianapolis is well-connected to the nation by interstate highways leading in nearly every direction.
- These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.
- More than half of the nation's population lives within a day's drive of Indianapolis.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Community Physician Network is seeking an Internal Medicine physician to join our outpatient practice at the Community Health Network Noblesville Pavilion in Noblesville, IN.
- Indianapolis is consistently ranked nationally among best places to live.
- Experienced or interested in geriatrics and chronic disease management.
- Indianapolis is the capital of Indiana and the 14th largest city in the United States The ten-county metropolitan area is home to over 1 million residents.
- Electronic medical record system (Epic).
- Integrated team approach and patient-centered medical home practice model.
- Indianapolis International Airport is one of the most convenient airports in the nation and just 15 minutes from downtown.
- Not only is the cost of living index less than the national average, so is the unemployment rate.
- About Us.
- Chronic disease management.
- Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: "Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.
- " We fulfill this mission by making exceptional health care easy to access, as well as by involving ourselves deeply in the well-being and quality of life of the communities that gave birth to our network nearly six decades ago.
- Board certified/board eligible in Internal Medicine and eligible for medical licensure in Indiana.
- Housing costs are among the lowest of all major metropolitan areas, while household income is among the highest.
- Our organization's values are represented by the acronym Priide: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence.
- Flexible office hours.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Community Health Network