Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Locum Source is working with a facility 2 hours outside of Chicago in western, Michigan that is looking.
- 8 am - 5 pm or 5 pm - 8 am.
- Spend time exploring an area of Michigan that has a vibrant downtown, dining, shopping, and much more!
- 100% adult inpatient neuro.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Michigan.
- Board Certified in Neurology, must be stroke certified.
- Know someone who might be interested?
- Ask about our referral program!
- Cap of 20 patients per day with an average of 18 patients.
- Setting: Trauma level II.
- Locum Source will cover the cost of your travel, housing and malpractice insurance policy.
- Shifts: Ideally looking for someone who provide coverage 7 on/7 off.
- This is a great opportunity to "test the waters".
- Friday at 5 pm - Monday at 8 am.
- Dates: As soon as credentialed, ongoing.
- EMR: Cerner.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago