Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Inpatient census is 12-15 per day.
- A well-established practice located in Southfield, MI on the campus of Providence Hospital, seeks to add a full-time Internal Medicine physician to a team of two board certified physicians and one nurse practitioner.
- Office procedures include minor surgical procedures, PFT, electrocardiogram, and onsite lab.
- As a community- and faith-based teaching system, Providence-Providence Park merges compassion and convenience with university medical care.
- We are actively engaged with city government, business and community organizations, and religious groups to ensure we're meeting the needs of area residents and people invested in the health of our community.
- Looking for a well-rounded individual who enjoys the Great Lakes and four-seasons of Michigan to join Omni Medical, a part of Ascension.
- The practice sees approximately 150 outpatient visits per week.
- Our Southfield campus serves an ethnically and spiritually diverse community, and we strive to meet the special needs of the families we care for.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (BC preferred).
- Graduate of an accredited residency program.
- Payor mix consists primarily of Medicare and Blue Cross.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Detroit, MI.
- We're proud to be a member of St. John Providence and Ascension Health, the largest Catholic and not-for-profit health system in the country.
- We provide translation services for our non-English-speaking patients, and our Pastoral Care team includes representatives of various faiths.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago