Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Heather Glen.
- St. Vincent Medical Group.
- Conveniently located near St. Vincent Hospital.
- Internal Medicine.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- St. Vincent Medical Group in Indianapolis is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician who is interested in an outpatient primary care practice working with established and well respected partners.
- In this collegial office setting a new physician can practice autonomously yet still have benefits of a large physician group.
- Svmg offers a very competitive compensation package that includes: Competitive base salaries, Production/quality bonus potential, Starting bonus, Relocation allowance, CME, Comprehensive health benefits, Retirement savings plan (403b) with match, Malpractice with tail coverage and Generous paid time off.
- Stable and tenured physician and staff.
- Position is 100% outpatient.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.