Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · February 22, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Blocked schedule 7on/7off.
- Sign-on is negotiable.
- They cover a 14-county region with more than 5,980 employees, volunteers, and physicians.
- There will always be midlevel present for support as well.
- No procedures, closed ICU with 24/7 Intensivists.
- This mid-sized community provides the amenities of big city life with all the charm and security of a mid-sized community.
- You will be joining 5 other Hospitalists and all Physicians must be able to respond to codes.
- Daily patient census is 16-17 (wont go over 20).
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Michigan.
- Opportunity: Nocturnist opening at their main 300 bed Hospital.
- Compensation: Set salary of $230,000 with RVUs.
- Facility: A non-profit health system.
- Light traffic, a health economy, moderate cost of living, impressive housing stocks, strong education systems, and easy access to big-city attractions are just among the beginnings of what this city has to offer.
- Location: Weekend access to Detroit!
- Current physicians make $240,000 - $250,000.
- Relocation is $10,000.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago