Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · February 22, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance.
- Half day administrative.
- Life Insurance.
- There is no place more scenic or more varied in its terrain than the UP.
- At Strelcheck & Associates we value your privacy.
- J1 and H1B will be considered.
- The hospital is an independent, state-of-the-art, 12-bed, critical access facility which was named in the Top 100 Critical Access Hospitals in the Nation as a top performer in 2017.
- Work and.
- Patient Load: 18 - 21 patients per day.
- 10-2 pm Saturday.
- Long term Disability.
- Paid Relocation based on IRS regulations.
- Join a team of 22 Providers (1 PA and 5 NP's).
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Physician who wishes to practice in a beautiful setting in a pleasant workplace, joining a cordial, well trained medical staff.
- Bonus - $50,000 (portion could be a stipend).
- This clinic, located the hospital for optimal efficiency, is in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
- Internal Medicine Pediatrics (Fellowship in Geriatrics preferred but not required).
- Retirement 401A.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Michigan.
- Clinic hours are 8-5 pm M-F.
- Paid Time Off - 248 hours with carryover.
- Full Malpractice Coverage.
- The hospital employs a Hospitalist model as well, with 4 Hospitalist on staff.
- 72 hours of paid CME annually and reimbursement of $3,500 annually.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine,.
- Start making memories in this charming waterfront community in Michigan's Upper Peninsula!
- Due to a pending retirement, a fantastic opportunity for a Physician seeking a high quality of life and plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy year-round, has become available.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago