Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- He has a very busy practice.
- A comprehensive benefit package is offered, plus paid relocation and recruitment visit expenses.
- One of their Internal Medicine physician's will be retiring at the end of the year.
- His income exceeded over $500,000 for many years.
- Located 30 minutes from Champaign-Urbana, 2 1/2 hours from Chicago, and 80 minutes from Indianapolis.
- This group is physician owned, and exceeds national incomes in all specialties.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- They offer a competitive guaranteed salary for two years, leading to a partnership in the physician owned.
- Excellent earning potential.
- The hospital is located across the street from the clinic.
- BC/BE IM needed to join this Multi-Specialty Group.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago