Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Vincennes) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 10 MD 2 NP Model.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- Located in Vincennes, IN.
- This unique opportunity at Good Samaritan Hospital, a 232-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Apogee Physicians