Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Saginaw) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- All of our employees share a common commitment - to provide exceptional medical care through competence, compassion and spiritual and ethical values.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Saginaw, MI.
- We care for approximately 8,000 patients a year.
- As one of the Great Lakes Bay Region's largest employers, Covenant HealthCare employs more than 4,000 people.
- Covenant HealthCare serves more than 20 counties throughout the East Central Michigan region.
- We admit patients for 120 plus area physicians and six critical access hospitals.
- It is the sixth largest hospital in Michigan and the most comprehensive health care facility north of Detroit.
- The medical staff represents 52 specialties with a medical staff of more than 450 specialists.
- Cardiology, neurology and neurosurgery, critical care (56 Adult critical care beds) pulmonology, hospital medicine, surgery, orthopedic surgery, oncology, imaging & diagnostics, obstetrics, regional neonatal ICU, pediatrics and pediatric ICU, orthopedics, emergency and Level II trauma care, LifeNet of Michigan, air ambulance service.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago