Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is a single-specialty group practice.
- There is ample subspecialty back up.
- Our pursuit of innovation and excellence is embedded in every action and connection we make to give people the very best health and wellness experience.
- Sign on bonus.
- Generous Vacation Days.
- Columbus Regional Health Physicians has excellent fulltime employment opportunities for Internal Medicine Hospitalists- Nocturnist.
- We are open to recent graduates and practicing physicians and are a J1/H1B eligible facility.
- Guaranteed salary and quality bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefit package.
- CME Allowance.
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered.
- Through our involvement with Healthy Communities we are involved in improving the health and quality of life of all residents of Bartholomew County.
- Columbus Regional Health Physicians are a wholly owned subsidiary of Columbus Regional Health, a system of physicians, healthcare professionals, out-patient centers and more.
- Columbus Regional Health is seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine physicians interested in joining our expanding team.
- As a physician with Columbus Regional Physicians you join a network encompassing many specialties.
- About Us.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Indiana.
- Night shift is staffed by 1 physician and 1-2 nurse practitioners.
- Potential Stipend during residency.
- Columbus Regional Hospital is a 225 bed not-for-profit hospital and is a regional referral center.
- A designated in-house "Physician Support Team" is available 24/7 to assist with any technology needs.
- You will also receive administrative support allowing you to focus on patient care and service.
- We are no longer able to accept 2018 J1 Waiver applications.
- The hospital provides 24-hour emergency and inpatient services, rehabilitation services, surgical services, and laboratory and diagnostic services.
- No ICU work or procedures required.
- Together our innovative thinking is redefining the delivery of healthcare in South Eastern Indiana.
- Excellent employee and physician retention.
- The average patient census is 40-70 with an average of 8-15 admissions.
- 7 days on/7 days off with a 12 hour shift rotation.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago