Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Grand Blanc) is for an academic medical center.
- Completion of an accredited Internal Medicine residency program.
- Nearby colleges and universities.
- Genesys Health System is a member of Ascension - the nation's largest Catholic not-for-profit health care system.
- Beautiful parks and natural resources for leisure and recreation.
- Abundant opportunities for shopping and dining in and around town.
- Genesys is a major teaching affiliate of Michigan State University and AT Still College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Warwick Hills Country Club, situated just south of the city limits, was host to the annual Buick Open Golf Tournament, the first corporate sponsored PGA tour and the only PGA tour event held in the State of Michigan, for 50 years.
- Grand Blanc, MI is located at the southern border of Genesee County and northern Oakland County, 10 miles south of Flint and 60 miles north of Detroit.
- McFarlen Public Library programs.
- Be part of a dedicated, innovative, compassionate, progressive and enthusiastic group of Internal Medicine Faculty members.
- Competitive base salary with bonus.
- The incoming physician will practice full spectrum medicine.
- In Grand Blanc, we pride ourselves on a small town atmosphere and friendliness.
- Physician will have a mix of inpatient, outpatient and scholarly activity.
- Genesys Regional Medical Center has an excellent Faculty opportunity for an Internal Medicine Physician within the Residency Program located in Grand Blanc/Flint, MI.
- Licensed (or eligible) to practice medicine in the State of Michigan.
- This is an ideal position for an individual who loves to teach residents and medical students in a clinical setting.
- Exceptional public schools - among the best in the state.
- Medical Degree (MD or DO).
- Multi-faceted housing market - from urban to suburban to rural.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Grand Blanc, MI.
- The city occupies approximately four square miles.
- This is an established dually-accredited Internal Medicine program (DO and MD), training 30 residents over a three-year cycle.
- Comprehensive benefit package including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance.
- This is an excellent community for work and life.
- Board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Full time hospital employed opportunity.
- Located within the Grand Blanc community are many fine public and private golf courses.
- Grand Blanc is also synonymous with golf!
- Grand Blanc literally means "Great White" and was originally settled by Chippewa Indians.
- The Internal Medicine academic program is in a modern multi-specialty health care center at our Genesys Downtown Flint Campus.
- Physician will see patients on their own, on average 1-2 half days per week.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago