Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 307 bed, non-profit, regional medical center for Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
- McKesson EMR.
- But when you're done paddling and skiing, this city rocks four breweries, small-roaster coffee houses, a local theater company, and even its own symphony orchestra.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (100% Employer-Paid).
- Adfinitas Health has an exciting Hospitalist opportunity at UP Health System - Marquette in Marquette, MI.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME).
- In 2012, Marquette was listed among the 10 best places to retire in the United States by CBS MoneyWatch.
- J1 & H1B Eligible.
- Basic Life Insurance Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- 1 Cardiac Tele Unit.
- Hospitalists run codes.
- We all win.
- Will accept internal medicine or family medicine trained physicians.
- Adfinitas Health is the largest Physician owned and managed inpatient group in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- New grads and residents welcome.
- Our innovative and quality driven programs provide opportunity for clinical and leadership education to offer professional growth to our providers.
- Open ICU - Intensivist support with intubations and Interventional radiology handling central lines.
- You're on the shore of Lake Superior and can enjoy 85 miles of beach in the summer and some of America's best cross-country skiing in the winter.
- Adfinitas Health provides quality care in more than 60 Acute and Post-Acute Care facilities centered around providing continuity of care to our patients and streamlined communication to our primary care partners.
- 1 Step-down Unit.
- In 2008, Outdoor Life magazine named Marquette number seven of the "200 Best Towns for Outdoorsmen.
- Full complement of subspecialty services.
- Established 12 physician team with 4 advanced practitioners and hospitalist RN.
- Flexible 12 hour shifts.
- ICU (co-managed with intensivist).
- Average Daily Census: 42.
- Average Daily Admits: 17.
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- Health Insurance (Dental, Medical, and Vision).
- As if that isn't enough What to do: Climb Mount Sugarloaf.
- Marquette is a community that visitors love and residents love.
- Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Plan with Company Match.
- Not huge, but it's the biggest mountain you'll get to in Michigan outside of the Porcupines.
- That's what makes Marquette so great: with a population of approximately 20,000, residents benefit from small town and city living.
- Ranked as one of the best biking cities in America by United States Today.
- Easy hike, everybody can do it.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage (AD) (100% Employer-Paid).
- Marquette is a city in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, which might be the most untamed wilderness in the lower 48, but you still want a little taste of civilization while you're there.
- We are growing nationally and seeking to add Hospitalist and Post-Acute Providers to our team!
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Coverage (100% Employer-Paid).
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Malpractice Insurance (100% Employer-Paid).
- 2 Med/Surg Units.
- Additional Monthly Productivity Based Incentives.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Michigan.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- In 2009, Bike magazine ranked Marquette the number one place in the United States to bike and live.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago