Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Central Northern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Commutable to Boyne City area.
- Two year guaranteed salary with ability to convert to productivity-based incentive pay at any time.
- Approximately one hour from Lake Michigan, Lake Huron and the Mackinaw Bridge, this location offers a wide variety of top notch shopping, dining, and entertainment options as well as a four-season recreational paradise with over 90 inland lakes, surrounded by woodlands.
- Traditional practice.
- Loan Repayment available.
- Internist sought to join four physicians and two Nurse Practitioners..
- Extensive benefits.
- Shared. Hospital employed position provides generous benefits including paid malpractice insurance, CME, family health insurance and loan repayment.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Alpha Medical Group.