Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 days/7 days off with a 12 hour shift rotation.
- Nurse Practitioners cover night shift, requiring each physician to provide night backup.
- Together our innovative thinking is redefining the delivery of healthcare in South Eastern Indiana.
- Columbus Regional Health is seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine physicians interested in joining our expanding team.
- The hospital provides 24-hour emergency and inpatient services, rehabilitation services, surgical services, and laboratory and diagnostic services.
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered.
- Guaranteed salary and quality bonuses.
- Through our involvement with Healthy Communities we are involved in improving the health and quality of life of all residents of Bartholomew County.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Indiana.
- Generous Vacation Days.
- As a physician with Columbus Regional Physicians you join a network encompassing many specialties.
- Columbus Regional Health Physicians are a wholly owned subsidiary of Columbus Regional Health, a system of physicians, healthcare professionals, out-patient centers and more.
- Columbus Regional Health Physicians has excellent fulltime employment opportunities for Internal Medicine Hospitalists- Nocturnist.
- Physician Liaisons provide support with marketing and new patient referrals.
- We are no longer able to accept 2018 J1 Waiver applications.
- CME Allowance.
- Sign on bonus.
- Our pursuit of innovation and excellence is embedded in every action and connection we make to give people the very best health and wellness experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package.
- Stipend during residency.
- A designated in-house "Physician Support Team" is available 24/7 to assist with any technology needs.
- Hospitalists based at Columbus Regional Hospital work as partners with our primary care physicians.
- Columbus Regional Hospital is a 225 bed not-for-profit hospital and is a regional referral center.
- No ICU work or procedures required.
- You will also receive administrative support allowing you to focus on patient care and service.
- Excellent employee and physician retention.
- We are open to recent graduates and practicing physicians and are a J1/H1B eligible facility.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago