Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This locum tenen pays $140 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Northern Michigan) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Excellent Pay, as well as Paid Malpractice, Travel and Lodging expenses. Located in a friendly community recently named one of the top livable towns, by Livability 2015 and is in the Top 15 Best places to live in the United States according to Outside Online, 2014.
- Diverse geography and coastal living is complemented by a four-season climate and endless options for outdoor activities including snow sports, water sports, world-class biking, hiking, hunting and fishing.
- 2 weeks on/2 weeks off or variable schedule.
- Hospitalists Admit and Round on Inpatients.
- Some nursing home rounding may be required.
- Other specialties in the clinic include IM, Oncology, Rheumatology, Neurology.
- Outpatient Clinic avg 20 patients/day.
- February 2018-onward.
- Clinic Hours 8am-5pm.
- Local airport with daily flights in from Detroit and Chicago.
- Home to two four-year Universities, with Division I, II and III Ncaa athletics.
This locum job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Honor Medical Staffing.