Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This locum tenen pays $140 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Northern Michigan) is for an outpatient clinic.
- 2 weeks on/2 weeks off or variable schedule.
- Outpatient Clinic avg 20 patients/day.
- Hospitalists Admit and Round on Inpatients.
- Local airport with daily flights in from Detroit and Chicago.
- February 2018-onward.
- Clinic Hours 8am-5pm.
- Some nursing home rounding may be required.
- Diverse geography and coastal living is complemented by a four-season climate and endless options for outdoor activities including snow sports, water sports, world-class biking, hiking, hunting and fishing.
- Home to two four-year Universities, with Division I, II and III Ncaa athletics.
- Other specialties in the clinic include IM, Oncology, Rheumatology, Neurology.
- Excellent Pay, as well as Paid Malpractice, Travel and Lodging expenses. Located in a friendly community recently named one of the top livable towns, by Livability 2015 and is in the Top 15 Best places to live in the United States according to Outside Online, 2014.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Honor Medical Staffing.