Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · November 20, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Few administrative hassles - no billing or coding.
- Support of clinical team consisting of nurse practitioners, medical assistants, and health coaches.
- Our client is seeking a Primary Care Physician for a clinic opportunity in Elkhart, IN.
- Manage only 10-15 patients per day.
- You will have the time, the tools and the support to improve patient health without the reimbursement constraints associated with a traditional medical practice.
- 200,000 base salary plus bonus.
- Predictable workweek with limited.
- Benefits include malpractice, health/dental, paid vacation, CME & retirement.
- This "patient-centered" practice opportunity is at the cutting edge of health and behavior change and offers a lifestyle few in the medical community get to enjoy.
- Strong company culture.
- BC/BE in family medicine or internal medicine.
- If you have a strong focus on wellness and health promotion and would like a chance to have a meaningful impact on the lives of people and shape the future of healthcare this is the position is perfect for you.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Indiana.
- The doctor will provide primary care, chronic disease management and promote health & wellness principles to the employees of a respected corporation.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago