Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · November 20, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Flexible hours (full or part-time).
- For more than 30 years, QTC has been the largest provider of government-outsourced occupational health and disability examination services in the nation.
- Nation-wide clinics (opportunity for travel.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- Our goal is to build strong partnerships with our network of providers that support and enhance QTC's commitment to quality, timeliness, and customer service.
- A fully staffed clinic (no overhead).
- There's no treatment or follow-up required.
- Our demand is high for qualified independent physicians who can assist with delivering technology-driven examinations solutions to our customers including the Department of Veterans Affairs and much more.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago