Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · November 20, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- On-site equipment.
- Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000.
- Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible physician to meet the growing demand for Internal Medicine at FPN Dyer Internal Medicine in Dyer, Indiana.
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance.
- At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers.
- Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
- 27 days of Permitted Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Munster, IN.
- Experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged.
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance.
- Cardiovascular Disease.
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a).
- Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction.
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities.
- FPN includes more than 850 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives.
- Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ's ministry in our Franciscan tradition.
- Most common diagnosis.
- Commencement and retention packages.
- Schedule Mon - Fri.
- Outpatient volume is 22 - 23 patients per day.
- Candidate will join a close knit collaborative clinical team of 2 physicians and 2 advanced practice providers who specialize in Geriatric Care, Memory Loss and HTN.
- With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability.
- Customized marketing support.
- Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients.
- Paid malpractice.
- One year mentorship program for all new physicians.
- Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of Franciscan Health, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health's hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago