Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · November 20, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Battle Creek, MI.
- Bronson Internal Medicine Fremont St. is seeking to hire a BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician to join their hospital-employed outpatient practice located on the campus of Bronson Battle Creek Hospital.
- There is an abundance of activities that include, festivals, fine arts, and sporting opportunities, along with a vibrant downtown.
- Practice is open M-F, 8 am to 5 pm, but offers patients late night appointments, Minimal.
- A variety of theatre venues, symphony orchestra, institute of arts and a zoo enhance quality of life.
- This will be an employed position offering a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, annual quality bonus, profit sharing, generous PTO and CME allowance, paid relocation, sign-on bonus and or residency stipend in final year of residency.
- Practice currently consists of three Internists and two APP's.
- Access to outdoor activities abound, including many public and private golf courses, numerous inland lakes, trails for biking, running and cross-country skiing, with beautiful Lake Michigan only a short drive away.
- The area, midway between Chicago and Detroit, is family friendly with excellent public and private schools, colleges, medical school and residency training.
- Internist- Battle Creek.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago