Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · November 20, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Practice hours are 7 am to 530 pm, Monday-Friday, minimal.
- There is an abundance of activities that include, festivals, fine arts, and sporting opportunities, along with a vibrant downtown.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Battle Creek, MI.
- This will be a hospital employed position offering a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, annual quality bonus, profit sharing, generous PTO and CME allowance, paid relocation, sign-on bonus and or residency stipend in final year of residency.
- Bronson Internal Medicine and Rheumatology is seeking to hire a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician to join their outpatient practice in Battle Creek, Michigan.
- The area, midway between Chicago and Detroit, is family friendly with excellent public and private schools, colleges, medical school and residency training.
- The practice currently consists of 3 Internal Medicine physicians, 2 Rheumatologists, and 2 APP providers.
- Access to outdoor activities abound, including many public and private golf courses, numerous inland lakes, trails for biking, running and cross-country skiing, with beautiful Lake Michigan only a short drive away.
- Located midway between Detroit and Chicago.
- A variety of theatre venues, symphony orchestra, institute of arts and a zoo enhance quality of life.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago