Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- This would be a perfect opportunity to work with an existing patient base and continue to grow the established practice.
- EMR in place.
- Ranked as one of the nation's top 3 physician friendly states by Medical Economics, Indiana offers some of the country's lowest malpractice costs, reasonable cost of living, and some of the nations' top school districts where you and your family can enjoy a hassle-free life style, professional sports, outdoor activities and an outstanding cultural scene.
- St. Vincent Medical Group in Indianapolis is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician who is interested in an outpatient primary care, adult focused practice working with an established and well respected partner.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- A ministry of St. Vincent Health, Indiana's largest not-for-profit health system, St. Vincent Medical Group is a comprehensive network of primary care and specialty care physicians, recognized nationally and internationally.
- Conveniently located on Indianapolis' Northwest side with easy access to I-465 and I-65.
- Svmg offers a very competitive compensation package that includes: Competitive base salaries, Production/quality bonus potential, Starting bonus, Relocation allowance, CME, Comprehensive health benefits, Retirement savings plan (403b), Malpractice with Tail and Generous paid time off.
- Together with our local healthcare facilities, including 20 St. Vincent Health hospital ministries, St. Vincent Medical Group physicians provide health care to residents in 46 counties across the state of Indiana.
- Position is 100% outpatient with no hospital rounding required.
- In this small office setting, new physician can practice autonomously yet still have benefits of a large physician group as well as the mentorship of any established physician who enjoys teaching.
- The opportunity to walk into an existing practice.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago