Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Fort Wayne) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BE/BC is required.
- Currently nearly all the currently employed Internists utilize the hospitalist program.
- Lutheran Health Network seeking Internal Medicine physicians to join our provider network.
- Hours: M-F 8-5, but they do have some extended hours and weekend hours too.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Fort Wayne, IN.
- No Visa support is being offered.
- Salary plus Incentive.
- Medical Education Debt Repayment.
- Health, Life and Retirement.
- In addition you may elect to be involved in many physician led committees and research project.
- Family practice residency program enables you to mentor and train physicians and provide faculty services if desired.
- No ER.
- Over 700 beds in total with a catchment area of 1 million.
- Positions are in Fort Wayne IN.
- Commencement Bonus.
- Office - main office with 7 other Internists.
- Full hospitalist service is available if you choose to utilize.
- Opportunity to design your own practice - you may provide outpatient Only services, inpatient services or any combinations of these services.
- Opportunity to join existing practices or startup locations based on your preference.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago