Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · October 21, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (College Community) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Choose to follow your patients or to delegate to Hospitalist.
- Work with a terrific team of 10+ Internists.
- Choose to follow your patients or delegate to Hospitalists.
- Raise your family in a safe and supportive community.
- Monday - Friday, No.
- On-site Lab, Imaging and EMR.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Built in referral network.
- Comunity offers a wide range of cultural and recreational activities that you would otherwise expect only in a much larger community.
- Wonderful place to live.
- Outpatient practice.
- Flexible partnership track.
- A wonderful place to live, this university town offers a wide range of cultural and recreational activities!
- This city of 100,000 is located in northwestern Indiana, just minutes from Lake Michigan and under two hours from downtown Chicago.
- No. On-site Lab, imaging facilities and EMR.
- As a member of this established multi-specialty group you will enjoy Mid-level support and a built-in referral network.
- Monday - Friday schedule.
- Profit sharing.
- J ust thirty minutes from the beaches of Lake Michigan, and ninety minutes from downtown Chicago.
- Share in the profits of these ancillary services.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Alpha Medical Group.