Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · October 21, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Finally, we have an embedded Care Manager in our OB GYN Residency Clinic at SH who works with our highest risk pregnant women.
- This position is not only critical to our mission, but enables physicians to develop skills in the areas of leadership, strategic integration, healthcare financing, and medical economics.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Grand Rapids, MI.
- In addition to managing their care, our Care Manager promotes the Centering Program offered through this clinic.
- This position will focus on supporting all lines of business to ensure that we maximize clinical and provider opportunities for optimizing care and reducing costs.
- This position will have a strong strategic focus toward utilization management in an effort to facilitate the right care, at the right place, at the right time for the right cost.
- These are members who are disengaged from the medical home and seek care through our emergency room settings.
- The Medicaid Team is flexible enough to be able to meet the needs of our members through unique partnerships with Providers and Community Agencies who are determined to improve the quality of life for our Medicaid members.
- We have embedded a Care Manager and Community Health Worker at a SH Clinic that works with some of our most medically complex adult members.
- Being part of a major Health Care System like Spectrum Health has enabled us to pilot new and innovative programs with our clinical partners in the System which directly meet the needs of our members.
- Expectations will be to participate and advocate for new approaches to lowering the cost of care through new care models and driving high-value health care.
- The role will be critical to Priority Health's mission of improving the health and lives of the people we serve in collaboration with the health plan's provider partners and major delivery systems.
- Ideal candidates must have a strong sense of mission, are interested in a high level of collaboration, patient-centered care and evidence-based medicine.
- We have partnered with our Pediatric Clinic at Hdvch to help redesign the model of care for our medically fragile children.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago