Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Evansville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average Patients seen:
Employer Paid Benefits Include | Health | Dental | Vision | Life Insurance | Short and Long Term Disability | AD | 403b | FSA | Vacation Days | 8 Paid Holidays
| Optional Benefits Include | Supplemental Life Insurance | Daycare | HSA | Free On-Site Fitness Center.
- Loan Repayment.
- Providers utilize an interdisciplinary, holistic approach to provide Tri-State residents with the highest-quality outcomes while focusing on personal wellness.
- With over 50 practice sites located throughout the region, St. Vincent Medical Group offers the Tri-State convenient access to primary care and specialty physician services.
- Hours:Flexible | 7 on 7 off | 182 Shifts a Year | Moonlighting is Available.
- St. Vincent Medical Group is a physician-led, patient-centered collaborative team.
- New Graduates.
- Openings available throughout the Southwest region of Southern Indiana, Western Kentucky, and Southern Illinois.
- Vincent Medical Group.
- Additional Info:
This physician will join a team of 26 providers, 8 of which are nurse practitioners.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Evansville, IN.
- Sign-On Bonus:
Mgma Competitive | 2 Year Salary Guarantee | 3rd Year Includes Base Salary Plus RVU Productivity and Quality Bonus | $20,000 Sign-on Bonus | Up to $10,000 for Relocation Assistance | Loan Repayment is Negotiable.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago