Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hancock) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The practice includes one part-time Internal Medicine Physician and a Nurse Practitioner as well as nursing and support staff.
- Loan Repayment options.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance.
- There is tremendous growth opportunity!
- Sign on Bonus.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Hancock, MI.
- Uphs Portage is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician to step into a full, turn-key practice.
- CME Reimbursement.
- The schedule would be Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week.
- 401(k) with immediate match.
- This practice will ramp up quickly!
- Mal/Tail, Life, AD Insurance.
- Relocation package.
- Mgma Competitive compensation and benefit package.
- This is an outpatient practice with some nursing home visits (within a 5 minute drive of the hospital/clinic).
- Other specialties in the clinic include Oncology, Rheumatology, AMS clinic and Urology.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago