Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Detroit) is a single-specialty group practice.
- New graduates are welcome.
- Weekly surgeries include removal of moles, skin tags, and cysts.
- Office hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-6pm, Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 9am-1pm.
- A competitive compensation and benefit package is offered.
- Graduate of an accredited residency program.
- St. John Macomb-Oakland.
- Shores Primary Care, PC, affiliated with Ascension Medical Group is seeking a family medicine or internal medicine physician interested in both outpatient clinic and nursing home rotation.
- A well-established practice of 15 years located in St. Clair Shores seeks to add a full-time physician to a team of two physicians (1 MD/1 DO) and three nurse practitioners.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Detroit, MI.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (BC preferred).
- The practice sees approximately 350 outpatient visits per week.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago