Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Fort Wayne) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunity to join existing practices "St.
- Lutheran Health Network seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine physicians to join our provider network in Fort Wayne IN.
- CME, Vacation, Health, Life and Retirement Benefits.
- Joseph Medical Group" - 22 physicians - 2 Internists, 4 Family Medicine and 3 Mid-Levels.
- We are.
- No ER.
- Salary (Mgma guidelines) plus Incentive (based on Wrvus).
- Office Options: Northeast Ft.
- Commencement Bonus and/or Signing Bonus.
- We believe in a work/life balance allowing you to enjoy outside activities and spend time with family.
- Wayne - Georgetown area - One Primary Care physician there now - room for 4 more.
- You can feel confident that our team of tenured physicians will provide assistance along the way to help ensure your success.
- Over 700 beds in total with a catchment area of 1 million.
- Confidence that you can refer to our extensive range of specialists and know that your patient is going to be treated right and taken care of immediately.
- Opportunities are available in the city or rural locations enabling you to decide which is the best community fit for you.
- Or startup solo locations based on your preference.
- Medical Education Debt Repayment.
- Full hospitalist service is available if you choose to utilize.
- Relocation Expenses.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Fort Wayne, IN.
- Opportunity to design your own practice - you may provide 100% outpatient services, or mix of outpatient/inpatient services.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago