Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Shelby) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 403(b) plan & Flex Plan.
- The selected candidate must have or be eligible to obtain Michigan Physician and Controlled Substance Licenses and a Federal DEA license.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a family friendly environment with an elite organization that is supportive of personal growth.
- Malpractice insurance with tail.
- Vacation & CME.
- Long and short term disability.
- Student loan repayment assistance.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- The candidate must be Board Eligible or Certified within 5 years of completion of residency.
- Relocation assistance.
- Mercy Health Physician Partners (Mhpp) has an excellent opportunity for Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Med/Peds physician to join an existing group practice located in Shelby, Michigan.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Shelby, MI.
- This practice of three physicians and three Nurse Practitioners offers an exceptional quality of life for physicians with Lakeshore Shelby Hospital directly across the street.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago