Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Peru) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Medical Education Debt Repayment.
- Salary (Mgma guidelines) plus Incentive (based on Wrvus).
- Visa Support for J1
- 6 exam rooms.
- There may be some flexibility with the schedule and hours required.
- There is a huge shortage of Internists in the service area.
- Dukes Memorial Hospital in Peru, Indiana is seeking to recruit a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join established hospital affiliated primary care practice "Dukes Medical Group". Group is currently using locums coverage for Internal Medicine.
- Outpatient only or traditional medicine.
- The incoming Internist would be the first Internist in the group and community.
- Commencement Bonus / Signing Bonus.
- Residency Stipend.
- Approximately 1,800 square feet of space.
- The opportunity to grow with the practice is unlimited!
- Relocation Assistance.
- Reason for recruitment: replacement for Dr. John Crawshaw (who left for a teaching position).
- Extra pay should physician wish to take hospitalist shifts.
- Health, Life & Retirement.
- The position does not require ER.
- CME Allowance.
- A hospitalist program is in place and available to the medical staff.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Peru, IN.
- Vacation, Holidays & Sick Time.
- There is existing office space in the MOB next to campus, newly renovated and can accommodate two providers.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago