Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (La Porte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in La Porte, IN.
- 100% Outpatient.
- La Porte Hospital is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Internal Medicine physician to join its hospital-employed team in Michigan City in 2018!
- Commencement Bonus.
- Network physician-led governance counci l.
- At 227 licensed beds, the hospital provides exceptional acute care with strong programs in cardiology (Certified Primary Stroke Center), orthopedics, surgical services, emergency care, and maternal health.
- The hospital will break ground on a new hospital in 2018, to open in 2020.
- Nestled in a bedroom community on the southern shore of Lake Michigan, about 60 miles east of Chicago, and surrounded by inland lakes and parks, La Porte Hospital is the anchor business of the historic downtown.
- La Porte Health System also comprises Lakeshore Surgicare (outpatient surgery center), La Porte Physician Network (multi-specialty medical group of more than 75 physicians in about 40 locations), Wellness and Rehabilitation Services, Sports Medicine, Occupational Services, and Urgent Care, among others.
- Broad subspecialty support.
- Join us and be a part of our NEW hospital!
- 401K with 50% match.
- Health/Vision/Dental/Life/Disability Package.
- Medical Education Debt Payment.
- La Porte Hospital has been the heart of healthcare in La Porte for more than 40 years, with a mission of improving the health of their patients and communities.
- CME Allowance with CME Days.
- Competitive compensation package including an income guarantee with bonus incentive.
- Starting mid-2018.
- Relocation Allowance.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago