Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · October 21, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Terre Haute) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- " Beautiful scenery, affordable housing and proximity to Indianapolis, Chicago, St Louis, Louisville KY, Columbus OH and the Great Lakes make this a very desirable Midwestern location.
- Providers must be comfortable with Pediatric and Baby patients.
- Terre Haute, IN is known as the "Crossroads of America.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Terre Haute, IN.
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital has partnered with EmCare to bring their hospitalist coverage in-house.
- 18-20 patients a day.
- Provider will respond to codes.
- Open ICU, pulmonologist available.
- This unique position offers a block schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off, with 12 hour shifts, and shared night.
- Just off the I-70 at the gateway to Illinois, Terre Haute is a refreshing hub of arts and activity in the midst of the heartland.
- IM PEDs or FP will be accepted.
- Acls and Pals required.
- Block rotation with back up pager.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago