Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · October 21, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Corydon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Amenities, the University of Louisville, Indiana University Southeast, and a modern airport that is serviced by.
- Most commercial airlines.
- Group (the HCH Physician Group) located in the attached Medical Pavilion and in satellite offices throughout.
- Corydon was Indiana's First State Capital, and is a vibrant historical community nestled in the rolling hills of.
- Meshes well with the medical staff and community.
- 1 in 20 ratio in conjunction with a newly revised Hospitalist Service.
- Harrison County Hospital (HCH) opportunities include joining an established primary care and multispecialty.
- A new $55 million hospital campus, located contiguous to I-64.
- Practice potential.
- Acreage property options, good school systems, and a growing population base that contributes to a physician's.
- Healthcare (since 1981).
- In December 2012, HCH went live with a fully integrated Cerner EMR.
- Rooms, are modernly designed for patient care delivery.
- And, Corydon is just 15-30 minutes from Louisville's commercial base and cultural.
- Patient registrations of 115,000, the continued development of needed services, and our Staff's commitments,.
- As a member of the HCH Active Staff, PCPs share routine ER/In-patient.
- Harrison County Hospital has 25+ years of positive financial performance.
- Is BC, or BE tracking to board.
- There are ample recreational opportunities (including a new Ymca), affordable housing,.
- HCH has a long established affiliation with Louisville's Norton.
- We believe that HCH is positioned to meet its community needs well into the future.
- This affiliation provides a framework for the joint development of services, shared.
- Assist HCH in meeting its mission of caring for our Community's population.
- Their services provided at the Hospital.
- Expertise, access to specialty providers, EMR linkages, and telemedicine to further enhance clinical subspecialty.
- HCH is enjoying its 9th year in the new Hospital.
- Opportunity for an Internist in a growing tri-county area of nearly 70,000.
- Services only.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Corydon, IN.
- The facilities, which include new technology and all private.
- Is broadly trained with proficient IM skills.
- With annual.
- An Internal Medicine Opportunity.
- HCH is located in Corydon, IN.
- Southern Indiana.
- We are ~20 minutes from downtown Louisville, KY and part of its MSA (Metro Statistical Area).
- Desires to live in or near a suburban county that is part of Metro-Louisville.
- Patients continue to express positive satisfaction with.
- The preferred candidate.
- HCH will provide a competitive compensation package in order to recruit and retain competent physicians to.
- This practice would include a good mix of internal medicine services with the option of outpatient.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago