Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Southern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Outpatient only, Traditional or Urgent Care - the possibilities are endless.
- Light. Hospital-employed position will provide a strong base salary with $70K sign-on bonus, possible resident stipend, CME allowance and five weeks of vacation annually.
- Build a practice the way you want it!
- Competitive benefits include health, dental, vision, long- and short-term disability and life insurances, as well as 403(b) and 457(b) with employer matching.
- From quaint country gift shops to dining in elegant restaurants featuring renowned chefs.
- Located less than an hour from Indianapolis and Louisville.
- The area has fantastic arts, entertainment and historical sites.
- The area has everything you're looking for!
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Alpha Medical Group.