Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Northern Indiana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- All travel covered, including malpractice insurance.
- No night or weekend.
- Quick credentialing.
- Locums Board Certified Critical Care job opportunity in northern Indiana!
- 12-hour shifts.
- Opportunity will fill quickly.
- Asap start.
- Mainly nights needed (7p-7a) with select day shift.
- Immediate consideration!
- 15-30 patients per shift.
- Ongoing need.
- Will purchase or renew medical license for this opportunity.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Locum Leaders.