Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Southfield, MI.
- The practice has locations in Sterling Heights and Lathrup Village.
- MD/DO with completion from an accredited Residency Program.
- Practice currently consists of one MD, Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics with a subspecialty in Lipidology.
- Licensed or eligible to obtain license with the State of Michigan.
- He has been a solo practitioner for 20 years.
- Established Internal Medicine Practice is seeking to add a full-time Internal Medicine Physician.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- There are approximately 30-45 outpatient visits per day with an age range of 5 years and older.
- This is an employed opportunity with St. John Providence with 100% clinical practice time.
- The practice utilizes the Athena platform as their Practice Management System and EMR.
- St. John Providence is part of Ascension Health - the nation's largest Catholic not-for-profit health care system.
- Office hours: Monday-Friday 10am-4pm and Saturday 10am-2pm.
- Physician hired will share inpatient rounding and on-.
- A competitive benefit package is offered, including malpractice coverage.
- The Lathrup Village location has the capability to do Echocardiograms, Vascular Studies, Ultrasounds, and X-rays.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago