Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Grand Rapids) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you love the outdoors and living by the water, yet being close to a metropolitan area, this location is perfect!
- Productive practice.
- As an employed physician with the Spectrum Health Medical Group, you would have excellent support and resources.
- The practice has a wonderful and experienced staff and is committed to providing the highest quality of care.
- Licenses - Current M.D. or D.O. license for the state of Michigan.
- Academic faculty appointments are available through Michigan State University.
- Health, dental, life and malpractice insurance is covered by the group, as well as short and long term disability coverage.
- Family friendly.
- The patient demand for this well-respected practice is very high.
- You would be able to ramp up your practice quickly.
- The medical group is a gateway to Spectrum Health's many qualified and highly skilled specialists, and comprehensive services.
- We invite you to get to know us and our services better ( and see for yourself what makes us unique.
- Good work life balance.
- 1,300 physicians and advanced practice providers, which include 1,100 members of the Spectrum Health Medical Group.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with a two year salary guarantee.
- Practice utilizes Epic EMR.
- Certification in Bcls, Acls required if stress tests performed or as required by specialty.
- Spectrum Health is a not-for-profit health system, based in West Michigan, offering a full continuum of care through the Spectrum Health Hospital Group, which is comprised of 12 hospitals, including Helen DeVos Children's Hospital.
- Culturally creative.
- Current State of Michigan and Federal Narcotics Licenses.
- This position is 100% outpatient.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Tourist town in a thriving community.
- Join a successful Internal Medicine practice in beautiful Norton Shores, Michigan.
- And Priority Health, a health plan with more than 727,500 members.
- Education - PhD,MD or Professional Degree in Medicine.
- Flexible hours.
- 180 ambulatory and service sites.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago