Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lansing) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Production bonus.
- Loan repayment.
- Award winning public schools district.
- Located in a desirable family oriented community with a population of 60,000.
- 45 minutes to Lansing/Ann Arbor.
- Hospital employed outpatient Internal Medicine positions referring all hospital patients to Hospitalist Program.
- Comprehensive benenfits package.
- Very welcoming and festive community - there is always something to do!
- 45 minutes to Lansing and Ann Arbor areas.
- Excellent salary.
- Paid relocation.
- One of the Nation's largest National Historic Landmark districts.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lansing, MI.
- Associated with modern and financially stable 94 bed hospital.
- Great opportunity to join this amazing community & hospital!
- Signing bonus.
- Vibrant downtown area filled with unique shops, restaurants & tree-lined streets.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 8.