Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lansing) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Production bonus.
- Comprehensive benenfits package.
- Award winning public schools district.
- Associated with modern and financially stable 94 bed hospital.
- Located in a desirable family oriented community with a population of 60,000.
- Excellent salary.
- Very welcoming and festive community - there is always something to do!
- Great opportunity to join this amazing community & hospital!
- 45 minutes to Lansing and Ann Arbor areas.
- 45 minutes to Lansing/Ann Arbor.
- One of the Nation's largest National Historic Landmark districts.
- Hospital employed outpatient Internal Medicine positions referring all hospital patients to Hospitalist Program.
- Vibrant downtown area filled with unique shops, restaurants & tree-lined streets.
- Signing bonus.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lansing, MI.
- Loan repayment.
- Paid relocation.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 8.