Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lansing) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- One of the Nation's largest National Historic Landmark districts.
- 45 minutes to Lansing/Ann Arbor.
- Very welcoming and festive community - there is always something to do!
- Comprehensive benenfits package.
- Signing bonus.
- Production bonus.
- Paid relocation.
- Award winning public schools district.
- Associated with modern and financially stable 94 bed hospital.
- Hospital employed outpatient Internal Medicine positions referring all hospital patients to Hospitalist Program.
- Loan repayment.
- Excellent salary.
- 45 minutes to Lansing and Ann Arbor areas.
- Located in a desirable family oriented community with a population of 60,000.
- Vibrant downtown area filled with unique shops, restaurants & tree-lined streets.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lansing, MI.
- Great opportunity to join this amazing community & hospital!
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago