Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lansing) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent salary.
- Associated with modern and financially stable 94 bed hospital.
- Loan repayment.
- 45 minutes to Lansing and Ann Arbor areas.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lansing, MI.
- Paid relocation.
- Comprehensive benenfits package.
- Production bonus.
- Located in a desirable family oriented community with a population of 60,000.
- Vibrant downtown area filled with unique shops, restaurants & tree-lined streets.
- 45 minutes to Lansing/Ann Arbor.
- Award winning public schools district.
- One of the Nation's largest National Historic Landmark districts.
- Signing bonus.
- Very welcoming and festive community - there is always something to do!
- Hospital employed outpatient Internal Medicine positions referring all hospital patients to Hospitalist Program.
- Great opportunity to join this amazing community & hospital!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 8.