Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Svmg offers a very competitive compensation package that includes: Competitive base salaries, Production/quality bonus potential, Starting bonus, Relocation allowance, CME, Comprehensive health benefits, Retirement savings plan (403b) with match, Malpractice with tail coverage and Generous paid time off.
- Practice is located across the street from the hospital.
- Traditional outpatient practice.
- As an equal opportunity employer, St.Vincent Health and all its ministries comply with all applicable employment laws and regulations.
- St. Vincent Health and its ministries do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
- In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at St. Vincent Health and all its ministries are based on merit, qualifications and abilities.
- St Vincent Medical Group has a great opportunity to join a busy, fast paced Internal Medicine practice on the northside of Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Hit the ground running with an established patient base.
- No weekend or evening hours.
- Expect to see 15-20 patients per day.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IN.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago