Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at St. Vincent Health and all its ministries are based on merit, qualifications and abilities.
- This would be a perfect opportunity to work with an existing patient base and continue to grow the established practice.
- Together with our local healthcare facilities, including 20 St. Vincent Health hospital ministries, St. Vincent Medical Group physicians provide health care to residents in 46 counties across the state of Indiana.
- Position is 100% outpatient with no hospital rounding required.
- EMR in place.
- Ranked as one of the nation's top 3 physician friendly states by Medical Economics, Indiana offers some of the country's lowest malpractice costs, reasonable cost of living, and some of the nations' top school districts where you and your family can enjoy a hassle-free life style, professional sports, outdoor activities and an outstanding cultural scene.
- Conveniently located on Indianapolis' Northwest side with easy access to I-465 and I-65.
- Svmg offers a very competitive compensation package that includes: Competitive base salaries, Production/quality bonus potential, Starting bonus, Relocation allowance, CME, Comprehensive health benefits, Retirement savings plan (403b), Malpractice with Tail and Generous paid time off.
- The opportunity to walk into an existing practice.
- St. Vincent Health and its ministries do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
- St. Vincent Medical Group in Indianapolis is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician who is interested in an outpatient primary care, adult focused practice working with an established and well respected partner.
- As an equal opportunity employer, St.Vincent Health and all its ministries comply with all applicable employment laws and regulations.
- A ministry of St. Vincent Health, Indiana's largest not-for-profit health system, St. Vincent Medical Group is a comprehensive network of primary care and specialty care physicians, recognized nationally and internationally.
- With a vision of creating the most desirable multi-specialty group practice in Indiana, St. Vincent Medical Group is transforming health care with a physician-led and physician-driven organization focused on quality patient care, physician satisfaction, while meeting the needs of local communities.
- In this small office setting, new physician can practice autonomously yet still have benefits of a large physician group as well as the mentorship of any established physician who enjoys teaching.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago