Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Position is 100% outpatient with no hospital rounding required.
- A division of St Vincent Health.
- EMR in place.
- Svmg offers a very competitive compensation package that includes: Competitive base salaries, Production/quality bonus potential, Starting bonus, Relocation expenses, CME, Comprehensive health benefits, Pension plan and Retirement savings plan (403b), Possible medical education debt repayment options, Paid malpractice and Generous paid time off.
- Ascension Health is nation's largest Catholic and non-profit health system.
- In this small office setting, new physician can practice autonomously yet still have benefits of a large physician group as well as the mentorship of any established physician who enjoys teaching.
- The opportunity to walk into an existing practice.
- Employs 640+ physicians.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- 142 total practice locations and 39 hospitals.
- Together with our local healthcare facilities, including 20 St. Vincent Health hospital ministries, St. Vincent Medical Group physicians provide health care to residents in 46 counties across the state of Indiana.
- Guiding Principles: a commitment to quality, compassion, and affordability in health care.
- Ascension has 5,000 healthcare locations in 21 states & DC.
- With a vision of creating the most desirable multi-specialty group practice in Indiana, St. Vincent Medical Group is transforming health care with a physician-led and physician-driven organization focused on quality patient care, physician satisfaction, while meeting the needs of local communities.
- A ministry of St. Vincent Health, Indiana's largest not-for-profit health system, St. Vincent Medical Group is a comprehensive network of primary care and specialty care physicians, recognized nationally and internationally.
- St Vincent Health is part of Ascension Health.
- This would be a perfect opportunity to work with an existing patient base and continue to grow the established practice.
- Employs 121,000.
- St. Vincent Medical Group in Indianapolis is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine or a Family Medicine physician who is interested in an outpatient primary care, adult focused practice working with an established and well respected partner.
- Ranked as one of the nation's top 3 physician friendly states by Medical Economics, Indiana offers some of the country's lowest malpractice costs, reasonable cost of living, and some of the nations' top school districts where you and your family can enjoy a hassle-free life style, professional sports, outdoor activities and an outstanding cultural scene.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago