Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · October 21, 2017
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
- 2-3 hour drive to Indianapolis, Chicago, Detroit, and Cleveland.
- Can assist with transfer of H1b.
- If this is of interest.
- Central location offers easy access to Southbend, Fort Wayne, Toledo, and more.
- Hospitalist and ER programs in place.
- Inpatient responsibility limited to "unattached newborn" coverage (minimal).
- 25 Days PTO.
- Annual income to average 270k-300k.
- 25k Annual retention bonus.
- Employed by brand new, state of the art Crtitical Access Hospital.
- Immediate ramp up for "general" patient panel.
- 1:8 week rotation.
- Flexible schedule- 3 12s or 4 10s (not urgent care).
- 25k Sign-on bonus.
- Support staff to include NP/PA and medical assistants.
- Local engineering university and high rated school districts.
- Willing to offer 1099 structure, if preferred.
- Aggressive base salary plus Wrvu incentive.
- Diverse, affordable real estate.
- CME w/ 5000k allowance.
- Population can increase to 225k during spring and summer.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision.
- 50k Student loan assistance (2 year commitment).
- Destination community due to Beautiful State Park and 100 local lakes.
- 10k Relocation.
- Provider can incorporate secondary interests including procedures (dermatology, scopes, casting, sutures), wound care, sports medicine, and office based women's health.
- Facility construction completed in 2016.
- Provider's primary focus will be outpatient primary care (can consider FP or IM).
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Elevate Healthcare Consultants.