Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Evansville) is a multispecialty group practice.
- St. Mary's Medical Center was the first hospital in Evansville to receive the Magnet designation, a gold standard for patient care.
- Only 6% of the hospitals in the country have received this designation.
- Where can I make the greatest impact on the lives of my patients?
- We have openings within established and new practices.
- Where will I find a team that most closely represents my values, vision and goals as a physician?
- We are actively recruiting internal medicine physicians for a variety of opportunities at various physician practice locations in Evansville and throughout the Tri-State area.
- In 2014, St. Mary's was named the.
- 4 hospital in Indiana and the highest ranking of any hospital in Southern Indiana by United States News & World Report.
- From having a built-in referral network to our Electronic Health Record, you will be working alongside some of the best physicians in the region.
- Our internal and family medicine physicians provide the full spectrum of care for every member of the family, from newborns to adults and seniors.
- Where will I find the perfect fit for my family and me?
- Internal Medicine Job in Evansville, IN.
- St. Mary's Medical Group physicians are connected in many ways.
- You have so many choices as you make one of the most important decisions of your life: where to establish your medical career.
- As an Ascension Health hospital, our professional care network of specialists extends far beyond our facilities and includes our partnership with St. Vincent Health in Indianapolis.
- Growth is top of mind for St. Mary's Medical Group.
- Here at St. Mary's Health, we enable our primary care physicians to deliver their patients professional, nurturing care using today's most advanced medical technologies.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.