Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · July 20, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Evansville) is a multispecialty group practice.
- From having a built-in referral network to our Electronic Health Record, you will be working alongside some of the best physicians in the region.
- You have so many choices as you make one of the most important decisions of your life: where to establish your medical career.
- We have openings within established and new practices.
- Here at St. Mary's Health, we enable our primary care physicians to deliver their patients professional, nurturing care using today's most advanced medical technologies.
- As an Ascension Health hospital, our professional care network of specialists extends far beyond our facilities and includes our partnership with St. Vincent Health in Indianapolis.
- 4 hospital in Indiana and the highest ranking of any hospital in Southern Indiana by United States News & World Report.
- Only 6% of the hospitals in the country have received this designation.
- Where will I find the perfect fit for my family and me?
- Where can I make the greatest impact on the lives of my patients?
- St. Mary's Medical Group physicians are connected in many ways.
- Where will I find a team that most closely represents my values, vision and goals as a physician?
- In 2014, St. Mary's was named the.
- Growth is top of mind for St. Mary's Medical Group.
- St. Mary's Medical Center was the first hospital in Evansville to receive the Magnet designation, a gold standard for patient care.
- Internal Medicine Job in Evansville, IN.
- Our internal and family medicine physicians provide the full spectrum of care for every member of the family, from newborns to adults and seniors.
- We are actively recruiting internal medicine physicians for a variety of opportunities at various physician practice locations in Evansville and throughout the Tri-State area.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago