Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- St Vincent Medical Group has an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join an established practice in North Vernon, Indiana.
- If you have additional questions about your application process, you may contact our HR Service Center.
- The hospital sees more than 60,000 outpatients annually.
- North Vernon and Jennings County are rural communities offering excellent access to Indianapolis, within an hour drive.
- Svmg offers a very competitive compensation package that includes: Competitive base salaries, Production/quality bonus potential, Starting bonus, Relocation allowance, CME, Comprehensive health benefits, Retirement savings plan (403b) with match, Malpractice with tail coverage and Generous paid time off.
- Hit the ground running with an established patient base.
- As an equal opportunity employer, St.Vincent Health and all its ministries comply with all applicable employment laws and regulations.
- Nature and history prevail in Jennings County.
- Located in North Vernon which is about 50 minutes south of Indianapolis.
- North Vernon is a rapidly growing community located in the rolling hills and winding streams of Southeast Indiana.
- The Muscatatuck River meanders lazily past steep stone canyons, beautiful wooded hillsides, and historic towns creating a recreational paradise.
- Practice is located in the hospital.
- The hospital operates a 24-hour physician staffed emergency department with observation beds and swing beds.
- Historic sites, state & national wildlife areas, herb farms, covered bridges, museums, antique & specialty shops, and spectacular festivals are all nestled along the scenic back roads.
- Bird watching, fishing, hunting, hiking, rock climbing, and camping are just a few of the outdoor activities.
- In March 2002, the hospital opened a new facility with expansions to the ED, Surgery, Radiology, Laboratory, Outpatient Specialty Clinics, Physical Therapy and the inpatient unit.
- In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at St. Vincent Health and all its ministries are based on merit, qualifications and abilities.
- Advanced Practitioner support (1 PA, & 2 NP's).
- St. Vincent Health and its ministries do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Comfortable seeing 20-30 patients per day.
- St. Vincent Jennings a 19-bed Critical Access Hospital, St.Vincent Jennings Hospital services Jennings County and the surrounding communities.
- Internal Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- It operates rural health clinics, rehabilitation services, occupational health and the area Women's, Infants and Children's Program.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.