Internal Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- St. Vincent Jennings a 19-bed Critical Access Hospital, St.Vincent Jennings Hospital services Jennings County and the surrounding communities.
- St. Vincent Health and its ministries do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
- As an equal opportunity employer, St.Vincent Health and all its ministries comply with all applicable employment laws and regulations.
- Located in North Vernon which is about 50 minutes south of Indianapolis.
- The hospital sees more than 60,000 outpatients annually.
- North Vernon is a rapidly growing community located in the rolling hills and winding streams of Southeast Indiana.
- Advanced Practitioner support (1 PA, & 2 NP's).
- St Vincent Medical Group has an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join an established practice in North Vernon, Indiana.
- Practice is located in the hospital.
- In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at St. Vincent Health and all its ministries are based on merit, qualifications and abilities.
- Bird watching, fishing, hunting, hiking, rock climbing, and camping are just a few of the outdoor activities.
- Svmg offers a very competitive compensation package that includes: Competitive base salaries, Production/quality bonus potential, Starting bonus, Relocation allowance, CME, Comprehensive health benefits, Retirement savings plan (403b) with match, Malpractice with tail coverage and Generous paid time off.
- In March 2002, the hospital opened a new facility with expansions to the ED, Surgery, Radiology, Laboratory, Outpatient Specialty Clinics, Physical Therapy and the inpatient unit.
- It operates rural health clinics, rehabilitation services, occupational health and the area Women's, Infants and Children's Program.
- The hospital operates a 24-hour physician staffed emergency department with observation beds and swing beds.
- The Muscatatuck River meanders lazily past steep stone canyons, beautiful wooded hillsides, and historic towns creating a recreational paradise.
- If you have additional questions about your application process, you may contact our HR Service Center.
- Nature and history prevail in Jennings County.
- Internal Medicine Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- Hit the ground running with an established patient base.
- North Vernon and Jennings County are rural communities offering excellent access to Indianapolis, within an hour drive.
- Comfortable seeing 20-30 patients per day.
- Historic sites, state & national wildlife areas, herb farms, covered bridges, museums, antique & specialty shops, and spectacular festivals are all nestled along the scenic back roads.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago